VP Product Photo & Video
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform that enables creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
We are hiring a VP Product for our Photo & Video vertical, leading the product strategy for our editing apps, Photoleap and Videoleap. Photoleap and Videoleap are award winning apps who bring professional-level editing to the palm of your hand. Designed both for pro creators and the everyday editor, our apps are powerful, yet intuitive.
As VP Product you will spearhead the execution of the vertical product roadmaps, focusing heavily on generative AI. In Photoleap, the focus will be on developing AI features that give users of all levels a taste of innovation, all while having fun and elevating the photo editing process. Videoleap will largely focus on providing AI editing tools to small and medium businesses, helping them create promotional content while minimizing the effort needed from their side.
- Lead the strategic product vision and delivery, ensuring alignment with the overall company objectives
- Collaborate and establish close working relationships with Engineering and Marketing, as well as horizontal key stakeholders.
- Develop, implement and prioritize a robust product roadmap, identifying key milestones, and ensuring efficient delivery.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, identifying emerging trends and potential opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Drive and leverage the integration of AI technologies into Photoleap & Videoleap apps.
- Lead a global, cross-functional team, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a B2C company, preferably in the field of content creation
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement product strategies that have substantially grown a business.
- Passion and experience with AI technologies and their application in enhancing product offerings.
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in managing global, cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed to engage with global teams and stakeholders.