Director, Auto Partnerships
Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
The Director, Auto Partnerships, will lead Pagaya’s relationships with several Auto fintech lenders at an executive level. This partner management executive will oversee partner strategy development, revenue & profitability delivery, pitch and execute strategic Pagaya initiatives and new business initiatives to grow the partnership. Priority performance metrics: network volume, revenue, margin, strategic initiative delivery.
- Industry & Partner Expertise: Be an industry vertical and partner expert as a go-to resource within Pagaya.
- Strategy Development: Help develop partner strategies/account plans with partner insights, long term partnership vision, priority opportunities and risks, KPI targets and relationship development plans.
- Business Delivery: Manage delivery of core partner KPIs including revenue, profitability, partner success, and delivery of key strategic initiatives.
Business, Product, Solution Development: Identify new opportunities, sell in and negotiate with the partner, and work across internal stakeholders, including Product, to develop the solution that solves partner needs and grows the business.
- Key Relationship Development: Execute plan to strategically build and maintain targeted relationships across the partner to enable business success.
- Partner Communication: Lead all key meetings, communications, escalations and negotiations; coordinate and bring in subject matter experts when needed.
- Internal Stakeholder Management: Work across internal Pagaya stakeholder groups to convey a single voice to the partner and ensure timely/successful delivery/issue resolution. (Key internal partners: legal, operations, reporting, product, research)
- Leadership Updates & Prep: Provide regular updates to senior leadership and core internal groups, prepare senior executives for partner meetings.
- 7+ years of experience managing strategic B2B partners/clients, executive relationships and business development
- Experience working in the auto finance industry, ideally at an indirect lender or bank, ideally also directly with dealers, a must
- Proven ability to think analytically and strategically to assess problems and opportunities with partners
- Demonstrated success building strategic relationships with partners/clients and driving growth
- Success selling in new business, products, solutions and/or services to existing clients
- Experience building high performing teams and managing cross-cultural global teams
- Proven ability managing multiple stakeholders toward an ideal outcome, working across a cross-functional organization, with particular focus on technology, R&D and product
- Persuasive and powerful communicator, able to clearly convey complex ideas, build alignment and manage difficult conversations
- Financial analysis with the ability to understand complex economic drivers, P&L and metrics
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.