Investor Relations Manager
Help Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is a financial technology company working to reshape the lending marketplace, for investors, by using machine learning, big data analytics, and sophisticated AI-driven risk analysis. With its current focus on consumer credit and real assets, PAGAYA’s proprietary suite of solutions and pipelines to banks, fin-tech lenders and others was created to actively find greater value for institutional investors. PAGAYA’s models create additional value to that pipeline as well, by increasing liquidity and, in turn, increasing opportunities for access to credit.
We move fast and smart, identifying opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources to new business partnerships and financial structures. Every PAGAYA team member is solving new challenges every day in a culture based on collaboration and community. We all make an impact regardless of title or position.
The company was founded in 2016 by seasoned finance and technology professionals, and we are now 400+ strong in New York, Tel Aviv, and LA. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams—people you can be proud to work with!
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Use first principles thinking to support our needs, but is unique to Pagaya.
About the Role
We are looking for an Investor Relation Manager to join the Client Advisory team at Pagaya. As a IRM you will work closely with teams across the department, analyze and manage multiple investors to maintain and the strong relations with our clients.
• Provide support, assist in all Back-Office operations.
• Maintain and up-sell accounts to reach business objectives, targets & goal.
• Track sales opportunities, sign investors on legal documents.
• Work closely with investors as well as wealth managers.
• Work with Salesforce on a daily basis, implementing data to ensure accurate information and details are kept neat and updated.
- A seasoned investor relations manager with 2+ years experience working in Sales or Revenue operations in a B2B sales organization.
- Experience in insurance companies/capital market (investment houses, banks, wealth management offices, etc.
- Experience in working with Salesforce formula fields, workflows, custom views, reporting, and dashboards.
- Must be organized and possess a high level of administrative ability to effectively manage a company’s database and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good level of English.
Nice to have
- Full control of Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to withstand pressure.
- Willingness to be flexible in hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance fields.