Director, Global Human Resources Business Partner
Director, Global Human Resources Business Partner NYC/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Summary of role: We are currently seeking a Director, Global HRBP to support our dynamic global organization. This position will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of HR services while delivering impact and value. In this role, you will be acting as the primary talent partner aligned to some global corporate functions and locally support multiple departments to provide expert advice and coaching to drive and support business objectives.
The Director, Global HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on leader that provides full cycle Human Resources support. You will operate as a trusted adviser and business partner to functional executives, managers, and employees, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
In this role you will help us execute on our HR mission to enable growth, develop leaders, cultivate culture, and operate optimally. You will collaborate with global HR teams and work closely with internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business, and to create a meaningful team culture advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive organization through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
The successful candidate will think strategically, use data to guide their work, be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change. The individual will have business acumen, drive strategic thinking into day-to-day operations, and have solid decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the divisional senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop, and retain the very best innovative talent in the business
- Partner with managers on org planning, performance management, employee engagement and development, team effectiveness, and developing best practices to promote employee engagement, to enable a high-performing workforce that contributes to the company's strategic growth
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives
- Build credibility with clients by providing insight and guidance on HR or broader business issues. Establish a communication cadence with managers and team leaders of each business unit to understand their unique needs and how they tie into the overall business strategy
- Partner with HR COEs, finance, payroll and employment lawyer to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect business objectives and compliance with local laws
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations and implement appropriate solutions
- Support and coach managers in the areas of employee relations and other employment-related workplace issues
- Participate in HR cross-functional and global projects
What We’re Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree in HR related discipline
- At least 8 years’ hands-on experience in Human Resources and business partnership at a divisional/executive level, with proven success in linking HR strategies to the business
- Excellent communication, influencing, coaching, partnering, and leadership skills; approachable and responsive
- Working knowledge supporting a distributed European workforce
- Managerial experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with stakeholders at multiple levels in multiple functions both individually and within a team to provide the best solution for the business Demonstrated history of being results oriented. Energetic, resourceful, with strong service orientation and positive can-do attitude. Fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work. Enjoys working hands-on in a highly matrixed organization
- Proactive, independent and creative. Ability to question the status quo with managers and work with them to define new solutions to old problems
- Change agent who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can effectively engage those around to get them excited about the future
- Experience in global working environment (collaborating with remote teams)
- Familiarity with US Employment Laws
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) FSA and HSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $150,000-$190,000