Sr Associate/Manager, FP&A (Business Partner), India
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Sr. Associate/ Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, India will serve as a key member of the APAC FP&A team (currently located in Hong Kong), playing a key role in influencing the strategic direction of the business through a combination of insightful analysis and business partnering. The global FP&A team is located in New York, Hong Kong, Munich and Petach Tikva, the individual will provide senior management a comprehensive understanding of all business drivers to enable business leaders to achieve their goals and manage their P&Ls. This position will report directly to the Sr Director of FPA – APAC.
Bangalore or New Delhi, India
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Be a Business Partner to business and functional owners throughout South Asia, Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) – located in India and Dubai;
- Support global initiatives and global FP&A responsibilities
- Provide value-added insights and recommendations to senior management to manage their business better
- Work closely with business teams to refine our internal and external long range forecast
- Monitor actuals against targets, providing explanations and insights
- Monitor/approve PO and PR requests, followed by monthly review of expenses, and expense accruals
- Provide financial modeling, analysis, pricing, and decision support
- Support the development of executive, Board of Directors, investor presentations, and quarterly earnings releases as needed
- Perform ROI reviews on various business investments and campaigns
- Build, track and monitor KPIs used to drive the business to greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the global business teams with ad-hoc requests in a high-velocity, fast-paced environment
- Analyze and identify macro trends and drivers of the business
- Develop and enhance competitive intelligence, customer intelligence, geographic economic data, and technology trends
- Work and collaborate with globally dispersed teams (fluent English skills is a requirement)
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Entrepreneurial drive, strong business mindset, and able to work with minimal guidance
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A, Finance Business Partnering or corporate finance in a global public company; fintech or payments experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with various members of management and operational teams across the organization and around the world
- Top tier university, with superior academic record
- Background: Banking, Payments, Fintech, E-comm or any Finance industry experience
- Self-starter, with extensive financial modelling experience
- Ability to translate complex business operating models into clear financial performance
- Experience in SQL / Big Query a must
- Experience in Power BI, Looker a plus
- Candidate with more experience will be considered Manager, FP&A, India
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Fintech or payments experience a plus
- Experience in Power BI, Looker a plus
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.