Business Development Manager, B2B
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a highly talented Business Development Manager B2B to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The incumbent will be tasked to enable millions of SMBs and professional businesses in the MEA region (Middle East and Africa) to get paid globally with Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions. Your responsibilities will include increasing business adoption and market penetration. Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and recruiting clients on the Payoneer platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment with an ability to deal with ambiguity. He/ she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Impact market segment share by acquiring and onboarding new customers
- Maintain a strong lead funnel of high-value customers, pitch Payoneer offerings to CXOs and crack deals with Payoneer as partner of choice to receive global payments and Check-Out options
- Ability to explore new business segments and define GTM for the same
- Generate and achieve monthly region/segment forecasts and exceed targets in areas of number of clients and GMV from our direct business
- Drive below the line activities to augment customer acquisitions and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team
- Regularly interact across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Bi-lingual (Along with English, ability to communicate in Arabic, Turkish or French)
- Analytical and data oriented, strong in data backed decision making
- Proficient in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, service and/or solution sales, account management, especially in payments, ecommerce or managing large size merchant acquisitions
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
- Experience in leading complex negotiations with CXOs of large and enterprise accounts
- Ability to drive operational excellence through innovative initiatives
- Ability to manage a team and work on individual targets at the same time
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Familiarity with the B2B and Enterprise Customer Segment
- Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools
- Experience working in an international company