Online Acquisition Manager
Have we got a job for you?!
Online Acquisition Manager
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 2000 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross-border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable.
What's the job?
We are looking for a highly skilled, data-driven, and creative Full-Stack Performance Marketing Manager to oversee all China paid media efforts on search, social & display platforms. As a key player in our growth strategy, you will be responsible for managing various platforms, including but not limited to Brandzone, Baidu SEM, Baidu Native, WeChat, Toutiao, Sogou, 360, Douyin, Wechat, Google, Meta, and more, with the support of a PPC agency. Your primary focus will be expanding our business in the Chinese market by developing and implementing successful campaign strategies, optimizing performance, and achieving our business objectives across different lines of business.
• Develop, execute, and manage omnichannel acquisition programs with a focus on success measures
• Monitor and optimize campaigns continuously to maximize performance and achieve KPIs
• Identify and explore new initiatives and features to expand beyond existing platforms and drive innovation
• Conduct competitive analysis to inform and enhance campaign strategies
• Report, track, and analyze performance using various reporting tools, including Salesforce, BI, Google Analytics, Baidu Analytics, etc.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, and Analytics, to align marketing efforts with business objectives
• Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices to ensure cutting-edge marketing strategies
Is this you?
An experienced and passionate digital marketer with a meticulous eye for detail and an insatiable curiosity for achieving exceptional results. Thriving in high-paced environments, you are driven to deliver outstanding outcomes that exceed expectations.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
• 5+ years of experience in PPC advertising, with a track record of successful campaigns.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of various advertising platforms, both local platforms in China and global platforms
• Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail, with the ability to extract actionable insights from data
• Fluent in English to effectively communicate within the global team
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and priorities
• Highly organized and experienced in managing time-sensitive projects from planning to delivery and continuous growth
• Excellent verbal and visual communication skills, with the ability to present complex data and strategies in a clear and concise manner
• A team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with different stakeholders, including engineering, marketing, and creative teams.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, v-lookup, and chart creation.