Operations Customer Journey Director, APAC
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for Operations Customer Journey Director, APAC to join our extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with an ability to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Builds a strong partnership with the regional teams to support their needs and their customers’ ones.
- Sets strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity in the region
- Leads different operations teams (Customer Care, KYC, Payment Review) based in Hong Kong & South Korea to cover regional markets’ operations, including Australia, East Asia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Southeast Asia, and South Asia.
- Drives performance for our outsource center, managing closely and collaborating with local leads to meet and exceed market standards.
- Pushes operational excellence of the various operation functions by leading initiatives that optimize internal efficiency and SLA performance of each function.
- Aligns with the global teams around new products, clients, services, regulations & procedures to support our customers in the region with best-in-class experience with a heavy focus on localization.
- Enhances the local operational knowledge to implement global solutions to improve the effectiveness and quality of services.
- Manages outsource vendor relationship and oversees their performance both in quality and quantity for the work they delivered to customers in the region.
- Leads and supports the market needs and enhancements.
- Be the focal point for alignment, communication, and escalation to increase the operations scalability for Payoneer business and operations.
- Provides leadership, coaching and mentorship to the team managers/team leaders.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Provides growth opportunities to staff in terms of knowledge and career development.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced regional leader with a proven track record leading sizable international teams to meet the operations goals and objectives.
- Experience working in a matrix reporting structure, comfort with technology products/services, and understanding of global customers.
- Energetic, motivated self-starter who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and thrives on customer delivery.
- You will require strong initiative, confident voice and tenacity to push for local needs.
- Strong in building relationships and interactions with people
- You have unflagging attention to detail and overall commitment to excellence.
For this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, at least 10 years proven track record in leading an international team is a must
- High level of competency (organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills) with detailed-oriented mindset.
- Leadership and people management experience
- The ability to work with all teams globally, including sales, finance, marketing, risk and compliance.
- Experience with team's remote work and global working environment.
- Creative skills with the ability to be independent and the strive for excellence in a changing environment.
- Excellent communication (presentation, written and oral) skills
- Multi-tasking skills and quick learner
- A strong ability to work and lead a team independently.
The following would be considered a plus:
- Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
- Industry exposure across e-commerce and digital services
- Experience in leading operations team in fintech or financial services
- Experience with data analytics & BI tools