Professional Lead, Market Intelligence
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
We are seeking a Professional Lead, Market Intelligence for the Compliance department to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. Market Intelligence will be at the forefront of providing key insights, factoring in key regulatory guidance, and staying current with industry standards that will support critical compliance business decisions. The ideal candidate will be an integral member of the team and must be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking and high energy environment.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Conduct research and analysis regarding market trends in the field of compliance
- Compile clear communication tools, including decks and infographics
- Communicate relevant industry developments to key subject matter experts and leadership
- Develop a near-term vision for Market Intelligence and deliver on an impactful roadmap
- Provide industry thought leadership in the areas of regulatory guidance and competitive market provider analysis
- Work closely with Compliance Strategy, Transaction Monitoring, Customer Journey, and business leaders to test hypotheses and build decision-making frameworks
- Shape compliance strategy and risk decisions based on insights generated from various sources (internal and external)
- Map regulatory and industry insights to relevant compliance taxonomy and business lines
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree or above – a must
- 5-7 years of hands-on professional relevant experience with a global digital financial institution (e.g. business or competitive intelligence, compliance strategy & operations) – a must
- Ability to synthesize and interpret data – a must
- Expertise with SQL – a must
- Excellent English (written and spoken) – a must
- Top communication skills with experience delivering presentations to management and external counterparties – a must
- Experience with data visualization tools – an advantage
- Compliance certifications (CAMS or similar) – an advantage
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate, with an in-depth understanding of the cross-border payments industry and relevant technology
- Able to cope with changing requirements and levels of uncertainty in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- An independent and self-motivated individual, who has initiative and can see the process through
- A strategic thinker who drives change through collaboration with different teams across the matrix
- A positive, energetic, bold and communicative people-person
- Proven in cross-team collaboration and interpersonal skills
- A well organized, energetic individual with a can-do approach
- A problem solver, experienced with working under pressure
- Flexible and emotionally agile
- Open to occasional travel requirements
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections, and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.