Team leader of the Global Shift Managers
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Team leader of the global shift managers group (Payoneer’s global contact center)
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
As the team leader of the Global Shift Managers group in a dynamic contact center, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our customer service teams and offline teams around the world. You'll be responsible for overseeing a team of shift managers and collaborating with them to achieve exceptional customer service standards and operational excellence.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Leadership and Guidance: Provide strong leadership and people management of a global team of shift managers, offering guidance, support, and direction to ensure that they effectively manage their respective shifts in order to meet our SLAs and productivity goals.
- Performance management: Monitor and evaluate the performance of individual shift managers and the customer journey’s different units.
Implement strategies to drive continuous improvement in call handling, response times, customer experience, develop and generating daily reports and insights to identify trends and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Drive Solutions: Continuously drive solutions for identify process bottlenecks, operational inefficiencies that effect the shifts propose and implement improvements to enhance our ability to meet out SLAs.
- Foster communication routs: develop open and effective communication channels within the Shift Managers Group, as well as across other departments, to ensure a seamless flow of information and collaboration.
- Handling crisis events Manage and Develop, protocols, mitigation processes, and collaboration with back end teams in order to ensure a fast recovery and minimize the effect on our customers when a downtime event occurs.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- proactive doer
- creative thinker
- analytical thinker
- strong teammate
- detail oriented
- Leveraging networks
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Previous experience managing customer service team or shift managers team in a large Call Center (above 100 seats in multiple locations) - mandatory
- Previous experience in project management – an advantage
- Led cross functional teams/activities
- High English level
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient Excel
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.