A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced solution manager to join Solutions Taemin Ops&Services and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and feedback from internal stakeholders to define and drive new solutions for new products and features.
What’s the job?
- Setting the solution vision and strategy by understanding ops teams needs and improve workflows between those teams.
- Working closely with other teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high-quality product delivery
- Translate business and operational needs to technical requirements.
- Identify the impacted parties and dependencies such as operations, compliance, knowledge, product, analytics, business partners.
- Create proposed solution and lead it to launch and ongoing tracking.
- Collaborate closely with product department to ensure operational teams processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions
- Come up with initiatives to improve the operational processes and flows.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- BSC in Industrial Management, System Analysts course, or equivalent which includes Information System knowledge.
- 3 years’ experience in leading and creating Processes & Information Systems solutions.
- Experience in operational product management roles. Preferably with experience in Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Familiar with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.