Have we got a job for you?!
Online Acquisition Manager
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 2000 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross-border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable.
What's the job?
• Act as the focal point for purchasing and sourcing activities in China.
• Manage the purchasing cycle (vendor sourcing, negotiation, PO validation...) in alignment with the Purchasing Policy
• Responsible for review and approve new contracts and renewal along with the legal team.
• Manage daily interaction with internal stakeholders in China.
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key vendors.
• Collaborate with the finance and global purchasing teams on contracts, invoicing, and other purchasing matters.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
• Quick learner
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Result oriented
• Problem solver
Have you done this kind of stuff?
• 5+ years of experience in a global company in Indirect Purchasing role
• Negotiate and execute contracts for various domains such as professional service, outsourcing, Marketing and facilities, etc.
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal (required to review contractual terms in English).
• Review and revise contractual documents along with the stake holders and Legal department and lead the end-to-end process
• Manage multiple tasks efficiently while meeting stakeholders’ expectations and deadlines
• Proficient in Outlook & MS Office including excel.