Strategic Customer Success Manager
Have we got a job for you?!
Online Acquisition Manager
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is a leading fintech company built to disrupt today’s way of commerce. Payoneer has accumulated numerous prestigious accolades, including but not limited to:
Payoneer - one world, one platform, endless opportunities.
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 2000 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross-border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable.
What's the job?
• Oversee and manage existing client relationship and play an active role in developing and building long-term relationships with top users to identify emerging business, collaboratively develop value propositions that address client needs.
• Be proactive in strengthening existing relationships and creating new ones to maximize acquisition, retention, and up-sell.
• Growing the company’s capability in financial services industry and develop the vision and plan to execute a go-to-market strategy, collaborating with the analytics, business development managers, sales and delivery teams for developing offerings and cross-selling to existing clients and prospects.
• Review and propose process improvement that drive client and market penetration.
• Build business success stories and case studies.
• Maintaining all information of customer activity within CRM platform.
• Maintain and exceed country targets in areas of # of clients from our direct business.
• Drive events, below the line activities and represent Payoneer in industry forums to drive awareness.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions for Payoneer services in coordination with the marketing team.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
• Draft various business reports.
Have you accomplished this kind of qualification?
• A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or communications
• Native Mandarin with high level of English communications
• 3+ years of account management, business development or other relevant experience
• 5+ years of experience in selling complex solutions to corporate level clients – SME/KA in Greater China
• Expertise in developing business cases, financial analyses, and modeling, analyzing and forecasting the financial impact
• Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive profitable growth
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
• Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
Not a must but a great advantage
• Experience using salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
• Experience in the Payments and Banking industry
• Experience with direct sales for small businesses engaged in cross border trade
• Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media
• Experience with data analytics & BI tools