Compliance Testing Analyst
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
As a Compliance Testing Analyst, your contribution will be crucial in the management and enhancement of Payoneer’s Compliance Program. You will develop a deep understanding of Payoneer’s compliance framework and work closely with our team of Compliance Officers and Subject Matter Experts. Your main objective will be to assess and validate the effectiveness of compliance controls across the organization, playing a key role in the ongoing improvements.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Assist in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring & Testing program and methodology
- Assess the design and effectiveness of controls implemented to mitigate the applicable compliance risks
- Review processes, identify gaps, and recommend areas of improvement
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve control weaknesses identified through testing
- Prepare reports for Senior Management highlighting the testing scope, approach, results, and actions taken
- Monitor the implementation of corrective actions to ensure resolution of issues identified in testing
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent (CAMS, ICA certifications or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in Compliance, Audit, Legal or other related field within the financial services industry
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at various levels within the organization
- Working knowledge of BSA/AML, OFAC sanctions compliance, and EU AMLD5
- Prior experience in quality assurance, testing programs, or project management is a plus
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections, and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.