SEO Strategist – NYC/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is seeking an experienced SEO Strategist to join our global marketing team to drive the organic growth of our website globally, working on large scale multi-lingual websites in both a content and technical capacity. The ideal candidate for this role is a highly skilled SEO expert who is a self-starter and an effective communicator with passion for driving results for the business. The SEO Strategist will help drive strategy, key initiatives, and roadmap for organic search projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Perform market research, keyword research and competitor research, select and prioritize keywords to attract a qualified target audience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline the content production process. Ensure a continuous flow of high-quality content that helps educate customers about Payoneer products and offering.
- Develop and execute strategies for international SEO and local SEO to expand the company's global reach while considering language and cultural differences.
- Monitor and analyze SEO performance & search appearance- regularly analyze ranking reports & other data sources and communicate results across the business.
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues, including crawl errors, site speed, mobile-friendliness, and XML sitemap management.
- Execute effective off-page strategies such as link building and outreach to enhance domain authority.
- Leverage external agencies and resources to achieve SEO goals and outcomes.
- Work closely with colleagues from product marketing, content marketing, web development, regional marketing teams and other teams, to properly implement SEO best practices.
- Keep up with industry trends, search engine algorithm updates, competitive landscape, and new SEO tools.
- Continuously identify new SEO growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits, and data/traffic analysis
You should come prepared with:
- 3+ years of experience as an in-house SEO in global B2B companies (Finance companies background- a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of on-page SEO best practices
- Strong experience in link building at scale and technical SEO
- In-depth experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, SEMrush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, and other KW research tools.
- Experienced with delivering content strategies at scale across multiple geographies and languages.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Good eye for detail, understanding what makes good content that will be discovered in the search results.
- Ability to work effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
***This role will be based in our New York, NY office 2+ days per week***
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $75,000 - $100,000.