Payment Processing Expert- Temporary
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
*This is a temporary position
The Payment Processing Expert is responsible for the ongoing management of all B2B payment processor and alternate payment method relationships, day-to-day payment operations, identifying and solving payment issues, ad-hoc support on payment challenges, The role requires working with multiple internal stakeholders, planning and executing strategic projects, as well as owning B2B payment KPIs.
- Payment Processing Optimization: Analyze and streamline payment processing workflows to enhance efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with industry standards and regulations. Plan, implement and monitor payment routing optimization strategies.
- Project Management: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including R&D, Product, Compliance, Legal and Finance, to ensure seamless and flawless operation of payment processing systems and technologies.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Utilize data analytics tools to monitor and analyze payment trends, identify anomalies, and recommend strategies for improvement. Generate reports on payment processing performance, monitor processing KPIs to optimize performance of existing payment methods, ensuring proper routing.
- Compliance: Ownership of ongoing industry regulations and compliance standards, ensuring payment processing operations adhere to all relevant guidelines.
- Payments Provider Management: Manage current relationships with all payment processors; ensure the timely resolution of any issues, facilitate quarterly business reviews.
- 5+ years of payments online experience in the online/mobile payments industry or in a relevant fintech company.
- Existing experience with payment operations in a dynamic environment. Experience with B2B payments – an advantage.
- Existing experience with card scheme and card payment terminology.
- Strong understanding of payment systems, technologies, and industry best practices.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving approach. Ability to combine business understanding, compliance needs and payment operations mechanisms to solve day-to-day and strategic challenges.
- Capable of leading and managing cross-company initiatives or processes end to end while building interfaces within many groups—inside and outside of the organization.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage low-level process planning and execution down to the small details.
- Strong analytical and operational skills, enthusiastic and diligent,
- Highly motivated and passionate with strong engagement skills and responsibility to take ownership of what you do.
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.