Sales Development Representative Manager
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for a SDR Manager to join an extremely fastgrowing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multitasking and high energy environment. This role is based out of Gurugram and the candidate will be required to work in the office.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Lead & Grow the outbound SDR function
- Oversee and own the overall program and associated budgets and monitor progress
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the outbound SDR program & ensure channel goals of lead generation are being met
- Manage full-cycle sales process from lead generation, data management, enrichment to conversion through multiple sales approaches. Maintain daily, weekly sales metrics and help the team improve by analyzing & tracking their performance
- Develop and implement lead gen strategies via with databases, CRM, open source tools to create SQLs
- Programmatic approach & Stakeholder management – work closely with vendors & sales to achieve channel success.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- 5 years of B2B sales experience with 3+ years of building & managing high volume SDR Lead Gen / Outbounds Calling teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Good research skills and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and B2B Lead gen tools
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and generating leads
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience selling into the SMB market strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as Zoho / SalesForce
- Experience in the Payments/Banking industry / SAAS company
- Experience working in an international company