Director, HR Strategy NYC/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Founded in 2005, Payoneer is profitable and has a team based all around the world.
Job Summary: HR Strategy is a senior role that combines strategic vision with a proven track record of operational excellence. This individual will support the Chief People Officer (CPO) in driving the execution of the HR strategy, offering innovative solutions, and enhancing organizational effectiveness.
HR Strategy acts as a strategic advisor to the CPO, designing and implementing key HR initiatives. This role requires a combination of HR expertise, strategic thinking, and operational acumen to contribute to the effectiveness of the HR function.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the CPO, applying a strong background in strategic planning and operational efficiency
- Employ expertise in organizational analysis and business strategy to evaluate HR processes and recommend transformative solutions
- Lead the adoption of change management strategies and the implementation of best practices
- Partner with business units to provide strategic insights that ensure HR strategies effectively support business objectives
- Manage cross-functional project teams, demonstrating exceptional stakeholder engagement and project leadership
- Mentor HR staff, fostering an environment of continuous improvement and strategic focus
- Prepare and present data-driven reports to the executive leadership, ensuring clarity and insight into HR strategies and results
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Resources and business strategy; consulting background preferred
- Demonstrated success in visionary thinking, strategic planning, organizational development and leading large-scale change initiatives
- Knowledgeable in HR best practices with the ability to implement strategic HR solutions
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strategic mindset
- Superior communication and interpersonal abilities, with a track record of influential leadership
- Advanced project management capabilities, adept at guiding complex projects to successful completion
- A high degree of professionalism and ethical standards, with the discretion to handle confidential information
- Strong leadership presence with a commitment to mentoring and developing high-performing teams
What we offer:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) FSA and HSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
- Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
- Community engagement opportunities
- Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $180,000-$220,000