Checkout Merchants Operation Specialist
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We’re looking for a Merchants Operation Specialist for our Checkout Ops Team. We are looking for end-to-end responsibility taker, with an analytical mind and good technical and interpersonal skills with strong business acumen.
In this position, you will act as an onboarding operations focal point for the Checkout product within Payoneer. You will also be in charge of providing full support and answer all the Go-To-Market needs after onboarding for all Payoneer regions, except China. As such, you will own the process for the smooth onboarding of every merchant to our Checkout product and retain them in Payoneer, own the ROW processes of merchant’s application and Support requirements, collaborate with different teams such as Sales, Business, Support, Risk, Product etc., and maintain the desirable SLA to allow for excellent merchant experience.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- End-to-end ownership of onboarding process including SLA's and escalations in all regions except China
- Work closely with Go-To-Market team to ensure smooth ramp ups
- Churn management
- Create Live merchant support infrastructure to scale
- Create Go to market operation support to scale
- Knowledge sharing and training to the onboarding team according to policy for LOB and for KYC
- Recommend changes to ensure accuracy and efficiency of Onboarding processes
- Responsible for quality assurances of the applications in Checkout ROW
- Work closely with Risk, CJ and other teams
- Provide close support to the GTM teams and answer all their day to day needs
- Create internal documentation and presentations to team members
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of prior experience in Operations related capacity in the online payments space
- Must have clear understanding of Operational processes such as providing customer support and onboarding flows
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Business Intelligence acumen in order to create value and reporting from data inputs, lessons learned, etc.
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Vietnamese speaker