Director of Business Analytics
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What’s the job?
- Lead, coach, train, motivate, and drive the performance of the global business analytics team
- Work with senior leaders and hundreds of global employees across the organization to define, build, and manage the data and analytics strategy
- Expand data capabilities to support business decisions and identify new opportunities
- Design analytical solutions for a wide range of departmental needs
- Translate research data and findings into actionable and strategic insights using strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills.
- Manage, mentor, and lead a team of skilled team leaders and analysts, including hiring, providing ongoing feedback, fostering teamwork and meeting team-related goals
- Work closely with other teams and departments to support the development of data tools, processes, and products to improve our service
- Be a hands on manager while also being a strategic leader and bringing value to the team.
Does this sound like you?
- 7+ years in data analysis including 3+ years of management experience - a must
- Experience working in a global environment – a must
- Experience working with complex BI/Analytics platforms and technology
- Experience managing relationships with company executives and leading initiatives to support data driven business decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- Deep understanding of the Data Analytics landscape. Monitor industry trends and implement best-in-class analytical concepts and data models
- Present and communicate business insights and data trends in meetings with senior leaders across the organization
- Promote data driven business thinking and create self-service tools to support employees and managers across the organization
- Collaborate with data, BI, and corporate finance teams to define the company’s data strategy and scalability
- Well organized, energetic and hands on individual with a can-do approach
- A problem solver, experienced working under pressure
- Ability to cope with changing requirements and levels of uncertainty in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English level
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience in fintech and/or online payments
- Proficient in programming languages such as SQL and Python
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections, and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.