Talent Acquisition Manager (1 Year Fixed Term Contract)
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for a regional Talent Acquisition manager for Asia Pacific excluding China to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high energy environment. This will be a 1 year fixed term contract.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Manage end to end recruitment process for all roles in the Asia Pacific ex-China region and attract high caliber talents to the organization in line with business growth and expansion strategy
- Responsible for sourcing, screen incoming resumes, interview and qualify candidates, facilitate assessment, and manage offer negotiation and successful onboarding
- Develop strong relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across multiple functions and countries, and provide consultative approach for recruitment solutions. Be a true partner to the hiring managers, not just execute
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to establish and implement a strategic sourcing and recruitment strategy
- Work closely with business leaders and hiring managers to address talent gaps and develop a strong talent pipeline in anticipation of future business needs
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including direct sourcing, internal and external talents to source and attract high quality candidates for the open positions
- Implement and utilize effective sourcing tools and advertise on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates and promote Payoneer’s employer brand
- Partner with HRBP team and legal team as needed to drive the offer, employment contract and onboarding process
- Promote Employee Referral and Internal Mobility programs and partner with the HRBPs to promote various internal career development opportunities
- Understand our business and be on point for HR related candidate’s inquiries, e.g., Benefits and Comp etc.
- Manage in-house recruitment database, associated recruitment tool and ensure recruitment database is accurately and timely captured in the system
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and develop preferred supplier list (PSL) in line with our expected qualities and requirements
- Provide excellent candidate and hiring manager experience from initial induction to onboarding
- Develop and maintain continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods including industry networks, university career centers, campus recruitment, and industry events
- Foster continuous improvement of our recruitment strategy, approach and the quality of execution and recommend most efficient recruitment solutions
- Build relationship with Talent Acquisition teams globally and participate in global projects and HR/recruitment initiatives
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role, you have:
- At least 6 ~7 years of recruitment and sourcing experience
- In-house recruitment experience and experience in working with multiple business stakeholders across different jurisdictions
- Strong business acumen with excellent stakeholder management skills and influencing skills both onsite and remotely
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in the most efficient manner and within deadlines
- Ability to organize and has attention to detail in a fast-paced work and business environment
- Experience in standardizing, implementing and evaluating talent acquisition process and programs
- Can work autonomously, self-disciplined and resourceful
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and agile work environment
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Additional Asian language is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS office
- Familiar with Asia Pacific talent landscape and recruitment requirements