Green Channel Manager
About Payoneer China
Ever since its inception, Payoneer China has grown at a blistering speed with 250+ employees serving hundreds of thousands of customers. Payoneer China currently is the market leader in cross border payments for ecommerce, B2B trade, and mobile applications. We are also well positioned to grow our business into other business verticals, delivering a portfolio of products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for talents to participate in a fast-moving environment to provide disruptive products and solutions that solve real commercial challenges. It is also a great opportunity to super charge your career and to amplify professional growth, business acumen, and cross industry experience.
If you’re an experienced leader, manages operations in the Fintech industry, loves to get things done, collaborates with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
With over 1,200 employees globally, fast processing and delivery of payments is at the heart of our success. Our customers rely on us to make fast and cost effective worldwide international payments. The Payoneer team is dedicated to overcoming the complexities associated with cross- border commerce. We believe in being hi-tech hi-touch, developing the most cutting-edge solutions while remaining friendly and approachable.
What’s the job?
The Payoneer GC (Green Channel) Team is responsible for maintaining relationship with global e-commerce marketplaces and providing our e-commerce partners with a full range of services, including seller acquisition, onboarding, and volume incubation. Payoneer GC has already partnered with more than 30 e-commerce marketplaces in Greater China and is actively developing its infrastructure to support growth globally, especially in the booming cross-border e-commerce sector.
The GC team is looking for an experienced Green Channel Manager to be responsible for managing and maintaining multiple marketplace relationships, as well as developing an acquisition/incubation plan that addresses the strengths of our partners in order to increase the contribution in terms of volume and revenue.
We’re looking for:
The ideal candidate is a senior partner manager with a background in cross-border e-commerce industries. S/he will have a strong track record at driving results, partnering cross functionally, and professionally representing customers’ voices to the various stakeholders. S/he will have strong experience in supporting marketing initiatives, planning, and programs. S/he will be known for accurate forecasting, building strong relationships, and analytical leadership skills. S/he will thrive in a fast paced dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment and insist on the highest standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with marketplace partners.
- Drive Paid Service product adoption including GC processing services and GC membership.
- Work close with Customer Success Manager and consultants to ensure smooth customer end to end marketplace onboarding experience.
- Expertise in cross border e-commerce business, understand Seller live cycle, demand and pain points. Provide suggestions to leadership and marketplace partners to evolve service product and deeper relationship.
- Assist on business planning, sales forecast and performance tracking.
- At least 5 years of experience in partner management within ecommerce or technology sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Demonstrated track record of winning/establishing strategic relationships with enterprise customers.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or relevant field of study.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Excellent analytical and planning skills with the ability to design and oversee programmatic business development efforts.
- Team player with strong persuasive skills and ability to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong data-driven planning skills.
- Excellent triage skills with the ability to prioritize projects and efforts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and inherent sense of urgency; not afraid to take risks to get things done quickly while maintaining high standards.