Senior Product Manager - LATAM
Senior Product Manager - LATAM
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
As a Senior Product Manager representing the LATAM region, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our product strategy to meet the unique needs of businesses across Latin America. This role offers a rare opportunity for a dynamic leader to make a significant impact, driving innovation and contributing to our rapid growth in the Fintech space.
If you are a strategic thinker, passionate about making a significant impact, and have a keen understanding of the LATAM market, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Senior Product Manager at Payoneer. Join us in shaping the future of financial services in the LATAM region and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Make a significant impact by identifying and developing new products and features tailored to meet the specific needs of the LATAM region
- Strategize and implement initiatives that contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Own the end-to-end product life cycle for products and features, from conceptualization to launch and beyond
- Conduct market and user research to inform product decisions and ensure alignment with regional requirements
- Develop and execute comprehensive product roadmaps, considering market trends, user needs, and business goals
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure product success and drive continuous improvement
- Innovate and prioritize products and features in line with the dynamic and evolving market landscape
- Ensure that product offerings align with the unique demands of the LATAM region
- Collaborate effectively with other Payoneer teams, maximizing the impact of product initiatives on Payoneer's growth and overall business strategy
- Work closely with teams across functions to ensure seamless integration and alignment with company objectives
- Interact with other Payoneer teams maximizing the impact on Payoneer’s growth and business
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of at least 5 years as a Product Manager, with proven track record of building successful products – Must!
- Fluent in English + Spanish + Portuguese – Must!
- Experience in the financial technology (Fintech) industry, with a deep understanding of the LATAM market dynamics – Must!
- Experience in executing product initiatives and driving experimentation in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, developing product hypotheses and understanding the results
- Strong ability to transform opportunities and needs into products and features
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Savvy learner, avid listener, articulate communicator, and presenter
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!