Product Compliance Strategy Director
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
Payoneer is looking for an excellent and experienced Product Compliance Strategy Director to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. The Product Compliance Strategy Director is responsible for establishing the Compliance tech strategy across all company’s products to ensure they meet regulatory requirements, industry standards and best practices, while effectively enabling business growth and needs. The Product Compliance Strategy Director will also establish governance controls for compliance tech stack to align with the company’s Model Risk Management framework, working in collaboration with cross teams including Compliance & Legal functions.
What’s the job?
- Establish Product Compliance long-term strategy based on regulatory landscape and industry standards for a cutting-edge product compliant experience
- Executing strategy, driving and enforcing Product Compliance processes, seeking automation opportunities and leveraging best practice technologies
- Collaborating with global cross-functional team to vision, design, develop the compliance tech strategy for minimizing the company’s regulatory risk exposure while effectively balance against the company’s business & operational needs
- Working closely with Legal & Compliance teams to implement Risk & Compliance policies as well as define Model Risk Management governance frameworks and tech implementations accordingly
- Establish monitoring controls for product compliance health and business performance, and taking action as needed to drive compliant and business success
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Strong collaboration in team environments and ability to act quickly as the decision-maker
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science or Engineering or MBA as a plus)
- At least 10 years’ professional experience; Preferably 3+ years in Product leadership with experience in establishing and executing product strategic roadmaps for Risk & Compliance, account security, E-commerce, Fintech and/or Payment industries.
- Detail-oriented and a good grasp of technical experience in regulatory & compliance landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size global organizations
- Being able to leverage data to continuously improve product compliance experience at Payoneer
- Strong investigative and research skills – great organizational and analytical skills combined with innovative thinking
- Strong professional presence to support regular interactions with senior management
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
What we offer: UK
- Private Medical Insurance
- Healthshield Cash Plans for everyday health expenses
- 6% Pension contribution
- Annual fitness and Work From Home Allowance
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Tech scheme and Cycle scheme
- Employee Gifts & Social events
- Learning and development opportunities
- Hybrid working