CJ Quality Control Manager for Call Centers
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you will work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive, and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Service team leader who will play a crucial role in Payoneer’s success.
What you will be spending your time on:
- Manage a complex team of QA specialists with different set of knowledge (KYC, PR, CC).
- Continuously identifying, evaluating, and combining relevant customer feedback data sources.
- Identifying and communicating quality concerns, process/policy adherence issues to higher management for transparency & improvement.
- Creating, adjusting & monitoring Quality mechanisms and methodologies for Customer Journey flows.
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of training & quality programs through knowledge and performance assessment and supplying recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Conducting internal team alignment and efficiency checks; to be measured by KPIs and defined metrics.
- Detecting opportunities and areas of improvement for new and existing employees on the team.
- Working with managers and QA analysts from our outsourced sites in all our locations driving Quality Mindset, Quality flows as well as delivering feedback on quality items.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Responsible | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- A strong leader
- Data driven
- Methodical & organized in your day to day
- Efficient in working with different teams
- Great communication skills
- A detail-oriented professional who thrives in finding that mistake that everyone missed.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- At least 3 years of experience in working in Customer Service/Operations team
- At least 1+ years of experience in working in a Quality related position
- Previous managerial experience
- Previous experience working with global teams
- Excellent English speaker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to inspire change across the company
- Excellent at identifying trends, gaps in knowledge/ flows and driving action
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Presentation skills
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Training background
- Data analysis background
- Risk and Compliance background
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.