Enterprise Account Executive / Sales Director Central Territory
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 19, 2023
PayZen is on a mission to bring financial health to healthcare. Our products improve both access and affordability for patients and cash flow & administrative complexity for medical providers. We are trusted by a rapidly growing number of health systems, hospitals, and physician groups and are backed by leading venture capital investors.
About this Role
Your role is to sell PayZen’s patient affordability suite to health systems, hospitals and physician groups (enterprise Hu accounts with >$100M in revenue). You will play a critical role in identifying, managing, and closing new opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Ownership of an assigned territory focused on closing new logos
- Source and develop new pipeline opportunities working closely with Marketing & Demand Generation
- Articulate the value prop of PayZen’s affordability suite to target accounts
- Collaborate with the analytical and implementation teams to deliver an account specific proposal and customized ROIs to prospective clients
- Tightly manage the enterprise account decision making processes with multiple stakeholders (different functions & levels of seniority)
- Deliver clear and realistic updates on pipeline forecast as an input for planning
- Travel, when appropriate, for client visits, presentations, and events
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior experience selling to hospital systems, hospitals, and physician groups a plus
- Previous experience selling Revenue Cycle Management solutions is a strong plus
- Gravitas and communication skills to engage senior executives of large enterprises
- Comfortable working on a small team and a dynamic startup environment
- Collaborative team player excited to work on complex problems
What we offer:
- An opportunity to positively affect the lives of thousands of patients
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Highly skilled co-workers with whom you can grow your skill set
- Be a part of a team that revolutionizes medical payments in ways never seen before
- The ability to impact company values and culture in a collaborative environment - we value all comments and suggestions
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Join our dynamic team at PayZen and help shape the future of healthcare affordability with innovative solutions tailored to meet the evolving needs of our clients. If you're passionate about making a positive impact in healthcare and possess the skills and experience outlined above, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now and be part of our journey towards revolutionizing healthcare affordability experiences.