Director of Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
PayZen is on a mission to bring financial health to healthcare. Our products improve both access and affordability for patients and cash flow & administrative complexity for medical providers. We are trusted by a rapidly growing number of health systems, hospitals, and physician groups and are backed by leading venture capital investors.
About the Role
Are you a customer champion with a deep understanding of healthcare revenue cycles and the transformative power of consulting? Welcome to PayZen, a Series A startup tackling the affordability crisis in American healthcare. We're searching for a Customer Success Director to join our high-performance team.
What you'll do
- Own relationships with enterprise-level customers
- Be accountable for expanding PayZen's footprint for your accounts
- Analyze often incomplete data
- Take that analysis and generate actionable insights
- Socialize those insights with customer stakeholders to get buy-in
- Drive the actions from that plan to completion
- Communicate PayZen's value proof
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers
- Listen and advocate for the customer inside PayZen
- Work with different PayZen teams to drive end-to-end successful outcomes
What you will bring
- At least 6 years of experience in customer success in FinTech or healthcare
- SaaS and/or a top-tier management consulting firm
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust and rapport with diverse stakeholders, from C-suite executives to frontline staff
- Strong analytical skills to drive decision-making and insights
- Are able to create simple and powerful presentations that capture nuance and detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and deliver on time
- Can learn & ramp up quickly
- Like to own and solve problems
- Experience working at both early-stage startups as well as larger companies, to demonstrate adaptability to different environments and the ability to thrive in both.
- San Francisco location preferred
What we Offer
- An opportunity to positively affect the lives of thousands of patients
- A flexible lifestyle that fits the modern work-life balance
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- Highly skilled co-workers with whom you can grow your skill set
- Be a part of a team that revolutionizes medical payments in ways never seen before
- The ability to impact company values and culture in a collaborative environment - we value all comments and suggestions
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Join our dynamic team at PayZen and help shape the future of healthcare affordability with innovative solutions tailored to meet the evolving needs of our clients. If you're passionate about making a positive impact in healthcare and possess the skills and experience outlined above, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply now and be part of our journey towards revolutionizing healthcare affordability experiences.