ReasonLabs is a leading cybersecurity company focusing on end-to-end protection for home users and businesses around the globe. Powered by a team of cyber experts and visionaries, ReasonLabs provides Enterprise Grade Protection for all of your personal devices. ReasonLabs cutting-edge technologies include a variety of products - End Point Protection software (RAV), VPN app, Password Manager, DNS filter and more. All are optimized for personal use.
ReasonLabs is looking for a Product Analyst who is passionate about improving B2C products through data-driven insights.
- Analyze big data from both internal and external data sources, and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations that will enrich the product roadmap, and drive the business towards data-driven decision-making.
- Continuously monitoring and analyzing releases’ performance, ongoing products’ performance and the users’ engagement with the products.
- Perform periodic deep product analysis and exploratory analysis, create a real value from data and communicate it to the different stakeholders: Management, R&D, Product, and Operations teams.
- Design the product reporting, monitor releases and evaluate t of new features,, and analyze AB test results.
- Design and build required dashboards using our BI systems (Redash, Tableau)
- Work closely with BI Team to align and enrich the department’s BI practices.
-At least 3 years of experience as a Product Analyst or a similar role – MUST -3+ years of hands-on experience with data analysis for a tech company – MUST -Excellent hands-on SQL skills – MUST -Experience with defining, characterizing and testing of product data and events - MUST -Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework - MUST. -Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze a significant amount of information with attention to details and accuracy. -Familiarity with databases infrastructures and flows -Knowledge in statistics and experience in using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (specifically statistical validation tests and reliability tests). -Team player with strong social skills, patience and flexibility. -Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment. -Strong self-learning capabilities, and a quick learner -High level of written and verbal communication skills (English)