Senior Marketing Designer
ReasonLabs is a rapidly growing company in the cybersecurity industry. It was founded in 2016 with the goal of developing a powerful defense against ever-evolving cyber threats to users around the world. Today, ReasonLabs protects over 100M active users by detecting more than 24M threats every month.
ReasonLabs Design Studio is looking for a creative Senior Marketing Designer with outstanding conceptual and visual design skills, as well as a strong understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategically thinking through our seasonal campaigns, expanding our design language, and executing projects with great attention to detail in a way that aligns with our overall style guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to experience working within a company that’s at the forefront of modern technology, as well as having the space to learn, grow and develop with an experienced, talented team of designers in a friendly, creative work environment.
- Influence, develop and update our brand identity, in keeping with our standards
- Work with the design team to update or build new marketing campaigns that will engage our customers and / or potential candidates
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team, developers, PR, video, design and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches.
- Build and update marketing assets that will appeal to and engage our potential users and employees
- Create a strong design infrastructure and utilize new tools to improve creative performance
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and strong graphic principles
- Academic background in graphic design, visual / human interaction, or related field
- 5-10 years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process, focusing on online graphic design skills.
- Experience at senior management level
- Excellent knowledge in Figma, Sketch, animation in after-effects and
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Adept at working with design systems
- Experience in designing for mobile web
- A positive go-getter attitude, with excellent teamwork skills
- Great personality and social skills
- High level of written and spoken English
- Innovative mindset and the ability to visualize design and campaigns
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once