Senior Desktop Applications Developer
ReasonLabs is a rapidly growing company in the cybersecurity industry. It was founded in 2016 with the goal of developing a powerful defense against ever-evolving cyber threats to users around the world. Today, ReasonLabs protects over 100M active users by detecting more than 24M threats every month.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate C# desktop applications developer to join our security applications development Team.
The job involves developing C# services and components, and becoming part of a growing company, with flexible and daily-based changing needs and challenges.
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years explicit experience with C#
- Deep understanding of the language, syntax and proper usage in the scope of Windows desktop applications
- At least 4 years explicit experience developing Windows desktop applications
- High level of spoken and written English
- Deep familiarity with Windows OS ecosystem, APIs and internals
- Develop and maintain our security suite PC applications' services (VPN, DNS protection, password manager etc..)
- Have significant effect on the evolution of the applications, and be an end-to-end technical product owner
- Be a key player in a rapidly growing company's technical team