Senior Windows Internals engineer
ReasonLabs is a rapidly growing company in the cybersecurity industry. It was founded in 2016 with the goal of developing a powerful defense against ever-evolving cyber threats to users around the world. Today, ReasonLabs protects over 100M active users by detecting more than 24M threats every month.
We are looking for an experienced security developer to join our security products Team. The job involves developing a diverse range of security low-level written products and becoming part of a growing company, with flexible and daily-based changing needs and challenges.
-Develop and maintain security features of our AV engine -Develop and maintain complementary security products - EDR, AV Drivers, and research tools, etc. -Have a significant effect on the evolution of the applications, and be an end-to-end technical product owner.
- BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with C\C++
- At least 4 yesrs of experience in developing Windows desktop applications
- Expert skills of Windows API & Win internals
- High level of spoken and written English