C# Desktop Applications Developer
ReasonLabs is a rapidly growing company in the cybersecurity industry. It was founded in 2016 with the goal of developing a powerful defense against ever-evolving cyber threats to users around the world. Today, ReasonLabs protects over 100M active users by detecting more than 24M threats every month.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate junior\mid-level c# developer to join our desktop security applications development team. The job involves developing c# services and become part of a growing startup activity, with flexible and daily-based changing needs and challenges.
- Develop and maintain our security suite PC applications' services (VPN, DNS protection, Passwords keeper...)
- Have significant influence on the evolution of the applications and be an end-to-end technical product owner.
- Be a key player in a rapidly growing startup company's technical team.
- Bsc in computer science/software engineering or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with c#, either through work or meaningful projects.
- Deep understanding of c# syntax, abilities, design etc'
- High familiarity with the Windows operating system internals.