Enterprise Sales Manager, Investors Vertical
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3000 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world, by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Investors (Enterprise) to make a real and tangible impact on the world's largest investors in order to help them enter the alternative data space to make better investment decisions. This role will report to our Head of Sales, Investor Solutions.
Why is this role so important to Similarweb?
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- We love market intelligence! At Similarweb, you have the opportunity to work with the world's largest investors and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- Our Investor focused products and solutions are some of the best known and sought after in the market
- The Investor Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new revenue for Similarweb: creating, increasing market share and cultivating relationships with directors of research, data science teams, hedge fund managers, equity analysts and venture / private equity capital partners. S/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within the Global Investor Vertical
On a typical day you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts, manage incoming leads, and nurture contacts & accounts from the past
- Leverage Investor Solutions team to build targeted value propositions for investor accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years experience in the investment industry with a strong understanding of the digital environment, current trends in online media, commerce, digital advertising, etc.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales to the investment community. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- An established network of contacts in the investments space (hedge funds, investment banks, private equity or VC firms)
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model (3 days in the office, 2 days at home), so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in Similarweb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.
The base salary range for this position in New York City is $62,880 to $123,090 + benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, potential equity, employee stock purchase plan and paid sick and parental leave.
In addition, this position is eligible to participate in the company’s sales incentive plan, with a maximum target OTE of up to $246,180, depending upon the final terms of employment and achievement of established targets.
Individual compensation is based upon a number of factors, including qualifications and relevant experience.
The base salary range above is for the New York City metro area, and could vary for candidates in other locations.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time