Senior iOS Developer
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions powers the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
We're looking for a Senior IOS Developer
This role will report to Team Manager, R&D.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
We are a company that is driven by innovation, which means that we are constantly building and developing new features and products to meet customers' needs.
As a Senior IOS developer, you can work with the most cutting-edge technologies, solve complex challenges, and create high-quality and scalable code. Your work will directly impact customer satisfaction and our business objectives.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Lead an IOS project from scratch
- Design, write and manage large-scale, consumer-oriented applications end to end.
- Tackle challenges and find creative ways to solve them.
- Lead decision-making & design of APIs, mechanisms and abstractions.
- Build new features and directly impact the future of our products.
- Write (a lot of) high-quality, functional code.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback.
- Have lots of fun!
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS apps using Swift/Objective-C.
- Have recent experience working on at least one app which was published to the app store.
- Experienced with automatic testing frameworks.
- Comfortable taking challenges and learning new technologies, including new coding languages.
- Comfortable with Android apps development
- Passionate for high-scale ecosystems and new technologies.
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English - a must.
- Experience with Android (Java/Kotlin) development.
- Experienced with Node.js.
- Experienced in AWS Cloud technologies such as S3, EC2, EMR or comparable services.
- Experienced with CI/CD tools for IOS dev.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.