Register Your Interest - Sales Manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, Enterprise to increase Similarweb’s market share by creating and cultivating new enterprise accounts.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the barrel of our total addressable market. As a Sales Manager for Enterprise Sales, you will control the entire sales cycle, and develop critical relationships with our enterprise accounts. With customers who love the product, strong brand recognition, and a supportive team behind you, you’ll be set up for success to meet your sales quotas.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Sales Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Meeting quarterly sales quotas by generating revenue from both inbound leads and outbound prospects in your target vertical sector
- Managing the entire sales cycle for your territory, from prospecting, discovery, and presenting to negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining accurate forecasts and managing sales activities in Salesforce
- Driving a sale forward by engaging the prospect at the director/ C-level executive level
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales Development, Solution Engineering, Contracting, and Implementation to spark outbound interest and navigate the sales process.
- Leveraging our robust sales tech stack to ensure accurate CRM reporting and increase overall productivity using tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Gong, and, of course, Similarweb
- Providing value-based solutions to prospects, by clearly understanding their pain points and our unique value proposition
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing consultative sales processes for enterprise accounts
- Has a demonstrated history of exceeding sales targets for high-end Saas sales
- Has built an established network of relevant contacts in the Investor space
- Can confidently present in front of important clients and stakeholders
- Is highly collaborative, and uses a direct and honest approach to deliver customer success
- Has a clear understanding of current digital marketing trends, including SEO, content marketing, PPC, social and display advertising
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
- You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
- You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
- We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
- You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
- Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.