Experienced System Administrator
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face-to-face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb, we have implemented a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds
We are looking for an Experienced System Administrator.
The IT System Administrator will take over the infrastructure oversight of all technical operations.
We need a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals, eliminate security risks and increase internal customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will be an expert and extremely knowledgeable about the hierarchical infrastructure of hi-tech information technologies.
You will be responsible for our entire systems infrastructure and will report directly to the System Adm. team manager.
Your operations and system maintenance experience will help our systems grow as we expand.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Hands on maintaining and improving IT systems.
- Oversee the operation of relevant systems like our environment in AWS, network equipment, Firewalls, Video Conferencing, etc.
- Direct and support implementation of software and hardware upgrades
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement in IT and across the company
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as System administrator
- Networking - must
- Cloud Infrastructure- must ( AWS preferable)
- Experience in virtualization
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN architecture and administration
- Experience in administration of Windows Active Directory environment
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in Palo Alto
- Strong Desktop OS (Windows/OSX) troubleshooting skills
- Solid scripting skills (Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience providing IT solutions in a global Hi-Tech company
- Cisco, Palo Alto, G-Suite certifications - advantage
- Experience in enforcing and maintaining ISO27001, Sox, Soc2-type2 and ITGC regulations
Why You’ll Love Being a Similarwebber
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.