Account manager - French Speaker
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager - French Speaker for the dedicated Similarweb SMB team, to be accountable for the retention and expansion of existing accounts in addition to driving the adoption of our Marketing solutions in core processes across the business. This role reports to the Team Leader of the Transactional industries account management team.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is used by thousands of companies, of every size and from every industry, to give them a competitive advantage in driving online traffic.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing & owning a long-term relationship with customers and key decision makers, helping them strategize & reach their business goals and KPIs.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the account management team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Manage, influence and grow long-term partnerships through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall engagement
- Constantly Identify and lead upsell opportunities to drive business growth
- Understand customers’ business goals, and proactively support achieving those goals using Similarweb solutions
- Lead commercial relationship with the customers & key decision makers, including quarterly business reviews, contract renewal and expansion.
- Maximize engagement & product adoption with account users in order to exceed commercial targets
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 3 years+ of proven commercial experience as an account manager or sales manager for software or internet-based solutions
- A French native speaker is a must!
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, and resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct account management and/or sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Ability to lead with confidence commercial discussions
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with procurement & senior management of organizations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
About the team
Our AM team gets to work with businesses in the EMEA region. You’ll have the unique opportunity to become a consultant & impact your clients growth by helping them implement strategies that really drive success. As an individual contributor, you will be part of a collaborative, high-energy team of talented professionals.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.