Account Manager, Strategic Agencies
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Strategic Agency Account Manager to join our top performing team and support our largest global Agency clients by demonstrating the value of Similarweb in an effort to drive retention and expansion of our existing relationships.
This role will report to the Team Lead of Strategic Agencies.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As a leading SaaS platform, our product is used by the most known brands and Agencies in the world. As a Strategic Agency Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and owning a long-term Account Strategy for a number of our most important Agency customers. You will drive retention and expansion of accounts in addition to the adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Strategic Agency team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Managing and developing long-term partnerships with some of the biggest Strategic Agencies in the world across the Big-6 networks
- Partnering closely with clients to become an extension of their teams, providing consultative support to optimize marketing strategies across their clients
- Increasing retention rates
- Managing relationships with account users regarding engagement and product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identifying and leading up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Partnering with the Strategic Sales team to ensure a collaborative client experience and account expansion
- Influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall engagement
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 3-5 Years of Account Management / Client Success experience (SaaS / Digital background preferred)
- Proven experience in navigating renewal and upsells
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Experience with large multinational accounts
- Experience in leading client-direct sales and / or account management strategies, while presenting to and interacting with senior management across complex organizations
- Ability to interpret data and translate it into actionable insights relative to a brand’s marketing strategy
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
About the team
Within this role, you will be part of a Strategic Pod, working in collaboration with Sales Managers and Solution Architects, to develop a long-term growth and expansion strategy with some of the biggest Agency networks in the world. The Pod’s unique structure allows individuals to share ideas and build strategies while each person brings in their own unique perspective and experience.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.