Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are looking for a passionate and creative Product Designer to join the most creative design team in the industry. You'll lead with full ownership the product design process within our core product and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product managers, and engineers to turn complex problems into innovative and intuitive designs that meet both user needs and business goals.
The Product Designer will report to the Director of Product Design, B2B
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as an Product Designer at Similarweb means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Lead a complex area of our product with full ownership over the product design process, from research and ideation to prototyping, testing, and final execution and hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Maintain and improve our design systems and guidelines to ensure consistency and quality across our platform.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data tools to research, track and measure the design flows
- Advocate for the user, ensuring that user needs and feedback are at the forefront of the design and product process.
- Communicate with stakeholders, including executives, on design decisions, progress, and outcomes.
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience in product design, with a proven track record of delivering successful digital SaaS products.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills, process, and impact on business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to participate in high level strategy and vision discussions. Ability to think about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build'),
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in data visualization and working on complexed SaaS platforms - big advantage
- Experience in Agile - advantage
- Experience in designing products for digital marketers - advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team