Strategy & PMO Project Lead
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We elp our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange and haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Strategy & PMO lead to help us solve key challenges and reach core objectives. This role will report to the VP of Corp. Strategy & PMO.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
As Similarweb is growing, leading strategic company projects, and solving key business challenges become crucial across the organization and a key driver to meet company objectives. Our executive management needs leaders to help them drive impact on the company level.
The Strategy & PMO are working closely with the CEO, leadership, and senior management in driving key strategic initiatives from initial scoping to implementation. In your role, you will operate as a unique ‘problem solver’ in the organization - the one that is being sent to solve the most complex and important challenges.
In addition of driving strategic initiatives the Strategy & PMO team is also the owner of several key company routines, such as the quarterly performance reviews, and the yearly strategic planning process.
About the team
The Strategy & PMO team is comprised of ex MBB consultants, and is the company’s problem solvers and trusted advisers to the CEO and executive team. As such, we always keep it challenging and interesting and we are exposed to a lot of interesting aspects of the business.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Tackle key challenges, get to their root cause, design and implement solutions
- Lead cross company strategic initiatives
- Develop comprehensive implementation plans and ensure that all strategic initiatives are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Own the facilitation of the quarterly cross company performance reviews and monitor action items execution
- Drive and monitor the execution of the annual strategic plan
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has 2+ years experience at a top-tier management consulting firm – (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain and Strategy&)
- Holds a B.A./M.A and/or MBA. (leading MBA global program is preferred)
- Excellent problem solver, with strong analytical skills, capable and enjoy driving tactical implementation/project execution
- Experience in leading cross-organization strategic initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team players, with strong communication and presentation skills
- Has huge appetite to continuously learn and evolve
- Data driven. Loves to search and collect data, apply quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify and solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.