Senior HR Business Partner (EMEA)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. HR Business Partner to support our Go-To-Market Organisation across EMEA (UK, France, Germany, and Israel). This role will report to our VP of Human Resources.
This is an In-Office position.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Partner closely with senior leadership to build and drive the talent strategy - including optimising the organisational structure and design, identifying and mitigating talent risks, and driving engagement across the employee base.
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence to drive employee engagement, career development, and competitive compensation and benefit programs, and ensure Similarweb is an employer of choice.
- Provide guidance and input on restructures, workforce planning, succession planning and lead change management processes.
- Utilize global tools, resources, and frameworks to develop both local and regional solutions to talent, business, and operational challenges.
- Coach managers and leaders on strengthening their managerial and leadership capabilities.
- Serve as an employee advocate to ensure a healthy, inclusive, and respectful work environment.
- Be a change agent and facilitate change management activities, including program design, aligning motivation, and assessing employee and business success.
This is the perfect job for someone who has:
- 7+ years' of experience in a range of HR disciplines
- A degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a relevant field
- Experience in fast-paced environments with a collaborative and commercial approach.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of EMEA labour practices
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience generating recommendations and proposals based on data and trends.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
- Experience partnering with Go-to-Market organisations in driving business performance (highly preferred).
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalised coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.