GM of Product - Sales Intelligence
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, sales tools, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a GM/VP, Head of Sales Solution to lead and grow one of our fastest-growing business lines, the sales solution (https://www.similarweb.com/corp/sales/)
This role will report to the Chief Business Officer.
What makes the Similarweb Solutions team awesome?
At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
As part of our global team, you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally, and work at the forefront of sales technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Act as the Sales Solution’s business line CEO; define the solution offering, strategy and vision; ensure cross functional alignment to deploy strategy and maximize business performance; build short and long term business plan, including KPI definition and ongoing measurements with finance and management team
- Own the Sales Solution book of business and commercial performance for the short and long term; partner with commercial leads / GM’s to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets
- Lead execution of product strategy; partner with product leadership to define offering and roadmap, work with corp dev to initiate M&A and strategic partnerships, align with revenue organization around solution specific GTM strategy
- Lead solution analysis: direct market analysis activities to define solution TAM and refine target audience & segmentation; build competitive landscape expertise to inform company and solution strategy; own and advocate Voice of the Customer (VOC) reviews
- Crystallize sustainable value proposition and market differentiators for solution offering; define processes, content and tools to demonstrate solution ROI
- Leverage Similarweb unique data sets to create compelling market and client specific insights; enable sales / success teams with solution collateral and align with brand and corporate marketing to cement our market leadership through content and insights
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Experience leading a business unit that generated $10M+ ARR, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the Sales Tech industry, including trends, use cases and growth engines
- Versatile executive with strong ability to drive complex initiatives across product, marketing, operations and GTM
- Leader with strong customer centric mindset, and proven ability to devise high-level strategies while also showcasing “roll up your sleeves and get it done” personality
- Experience or passion to data / data monetization - bonus
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.