Customer Success Manager (Digital Marketing)
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager with a background in digital marketing to increase client engagement, adoption and growth, by providing expert-level strategic input for large accounts.
This role will report to our Client Services, Team Manager.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The CSM's ability to create relationships with the clients, and help clients extract real business value, is essentially what keeps clients engaged with Similarweb for years.
- The CSM is in the front line, bringing our SaaS platform to life for the client
- The CSM is the one who helps position themselves and Similarweb in the face of the client, as an extension to their own company.
- Making Similarweb an integral part of their business
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Customer Success Team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Be the primary point of contact for all users on your assigned accounts
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor to customers, providing guidance and support throughout their journey with our SaaS Platform
- Identify and mitigate churn risks, implementing proactive measures to retain customers and enhance their experience
- Manage and expand long-term customer relationships
- Develop strong subject matter expertise across all Similarweb products and offering
- Ensure our enterprise clients are engaged with the platform and understand the value it brings them towards achieving their business goals
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing space and trends
- Client facing experience
- Strong relationship building skills –ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust (both internally and with clients)
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player who can collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take the initiative and create meaningful change within the organisation.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also strongly emphasise community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.