GM of Product - Shopper Intelligence
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, sales tools, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a VP, Head of Shopper Solution to lead and grow one of our fastest-growing business lines, the shopper solution (https://www.similarweb.com/corp/shopper/)
This role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
What makes the Similarweb Innovation group awesome?
At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business! Shopper Intelligence helps CPG (consumer-packaged-goods) brands grow their business on Amazon by uncovering consumers’ buying and browsing behaviors.
As an independent platform & solution, we operate in a start-up mindset and like to move FAST, think BIG, and go LONG for our customers, in order to fuel the next major growth engine for Similarweb.
So what are you going to do:
- Act as the Shopper Solution CEO; Define the solution strategy and vision; ensure cross functional alignment to deploy your strategy and maximize business performance
- Own the Shopper Solution book of business and commercial performance for the short and long term; partner with commercial leads / GM’s to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets.
- Build short and long term business plan, including KPI definition and ongoing measurements; lead strategic planning process and define clear growth metrics along with finance and management team
- Monitor and own the business line funnel, across top / mid / bottom of the funnel, and lead ongoing optimization process across the funnel
- Lead global team of high performing marketeers, product managers, content managers and product specialists to manifest, educate, build and grow the solution offering and business
- Lead solution analysis: direct market analysis activities to define solution TAM and refine target audience & segmentation; build competitive landscape expertise to inform company and solution strategy; own and advocate Voice of the Customer (VOC) reviews
- Lead execution of solution strategy; partner with product leadership to define offering and roadmap, work with corp dev to initiate M&A and strategic partnerships, align with revenue organization around solution specific GTM strategy
- Own the Similarweb marketing calendar and strategy for the business unit; collaborate with corporate marketing to build customized and delightful experience across the buyer journey and partner with demand gen to ensure quality demand to meet business goals
- Leverage Similarweb unique data sets to create compelling market and client specific insights; enable sales / account management teams with relevant collateral to position Similarweb as a must have solution and maximize performance and client engagement.
This is the perfect job for someone who (requirements):
- Experience leading a business unit that generated $10M+ ARR, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Proven experience in a senior role in a large e-commerce or consumer goods brand / customer insights leader in a global brand
- Versatile executive with strong ability to drive complex initiatives across product, marketing, operations and GTM
- Leader with strong customer centric mindset, and proven ability to devise high-level strategies while also showcasing “roll up your sleeves and get it done” personality
- Experience or passion to data / data monetization - bonus
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.