Product Marketing Manager, Stock Intelligence
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Investors team, reporting to VP, Stock Solution.
- Similarweb data and insights helps all type of investors (private & public market investors) to find a competitive advantage and inform their portfolio strategy based on public companies’ digital performance
- As part of the Investors group, the stock intelligence product team is building an independent platform & solution. We operate in a start-up mindset and like to move FAST, think BIG, and go LONG for our customers, to fuel the future growth for Similarweb
In your Day-to-day as Product Marketing manager at Similarweb you will:
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to hands on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data & storytelling and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
- Build deep understanding and all relevant collateral to support our various offerings to all types of Investors.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers & their use cases, Stock Intelligence’s value proposition, the market, the competition as well as the Alternative data for the capital markets ecosystem to help drive customer engagement.
- Support go-to-Market by refining massaging and positioning and developing sales collaterals and help in leading enablement sessions.
- Develop and implement lead-generation campaigns and programs that drive customer acquisition while building brand awareness.
- Create feature positioning, messaging and marketing strategy (based on market factbase and data analysis) and produce content that communicates the value of the Stock Intelligence platform in our customers’ language.
- Identify marketing strategies and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth and drive traffic to our website in order to activate, onboard, educate, engage, up-sell, and retain customers.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, research teams, engineers, marketers, business managers, and salespeople to launch features globally.
- Partner with Product on strategy, positioning, differentiation and product launch; Marketing on content & campaigns; Enablement on training; GTM on customer feedback and education
- Work with our Product Education team to create relevant content that successfully educates customers how to onboard and get value from the product.
- Think creatively and analyze data to strategically direct next steps for A/B testing and continually improve performance through optimized messaging and targeting.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience in a fast paced B2B SaaS or DaaS company, Fintech, capital markets or relevant marketing/industry experience.
- Capital Markets prior experience a must
- Must be fluent in digital and social media channels as well as have an understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies Experience in customer journey mapping a plus, but not required
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication, & presentation skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning and execution skills
- Motivated & hard working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.