Sales Enablement Manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
The Sales Enablement Manager will drive improvements in the sales skills, knowledge and acumen levels of the Go To Market (GTM) team to increase performance and deliver a value based approach to our customer facing activity.
Plan, create and deliver high quality training interventions for our sales community (all GTM roles).
- Be an expert in your field, facilitating ‘master training’ sessions within a ‘train the trainer’ approach.
- Deliver training in both a virtual and in-person classroom environments
- Provide coaching and support to GTM leadership to ensure that they are aligned to the relevant methodologies and have the right tools to coach their reps.
- Establish best practices and templates to support stakeholder involvement in training execution
- Partner with leaders to conduct a needs analysis; determine skill gaps, develop a learning approach, and prioritise delivery of sales skills, process skills and product knowledge
- Maintain a database of all training materials and evergreen content, certifications, coaching records etc
- Work with external vendors to deliver training programs and collateral
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of field enablement programs
- Tracking progress of training projects to ensure we are aligned and within timelines with cross functional teams involved.
- Partner with the Enablement team to help organise internal projects and events, including our Annual Sales Summit
We are looking for someone who is:
- An expert in sales methodologies including value selling principles.
- An expert in the core GTM roles SDR/BDR, New Business Sales, Account Management
- +5 years experience in sales training/enablement position for a sales organisation
- A clear and accurate communicator (both verbal and written), as well as an engaging presenter exhibiting excellent interpersonal skills.
- A great creative (writing training plans, instructional text, audio, video A productivity wizard with the skills and ability to run a training program end to end - from design, to execution, measurement and iteration
- Strong facilitation skills (virtual and in-person)
- Demonstrate interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills
- Excited and willing to work in a global organisation across different time zones, functions and levels
- Be flexible, detail oriented, and diligent in delivering quality projects
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve yourself and others
- Personable, engaging, positive and enthusiastic
It’s also a plus if you:
Have previous experience and results in a customer facing sales role Know the market intelligence space
- Have worked with core sales stack tools (zoom, gong/chorus, salesforce, salesloft/outreach etc)
- Speak other languages (always a bonus!)
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.