Senior Procurement Specialist
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
If you are a dedicated professional with a passion for solving complex business challenges through technology, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist, to join our procurement team as part of the Finance Business organization. This role will report to the Director of Global Procurement.
About the team:
Our Procurement team is aiming to implement a full purchase-to-pay process while bringing the best market practice for Similarweb requirements.
The team holds strong relationships with our stakeholders, source, negotiate, and monitor the company spend along with building an agile workflow
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
In order to bring the best market practice and implement the workflow that will lead to savings and cost reduction
You will be part of the new procurement leaders in the organization and will be responsible for the commercial terms, vendor management, and the sourcing of main fields of Similarweb.
A day to day as a Senior Procurement Specialist at Similarweb means…
Your role as part of the Procurement team means your daily responsibilities may include:
- Managing the day-to-day and long-term relationships with the company vendors and partners.
- Negotiate with current and potential technology vendors and partners.
- Source for solutions and analyze new market trends
- Work together with multiple functions in the organization (R&D, FP&A, legal, operations, security, IT, operations, HR, etc.) to understand the needs and the best way to achieve results.
- Renewals management- monitoring and executing renewals contracts according to the stakeholder's needs
- Support our PR system and our workflow implementation
- Data analysis - of our spend coverage and agreements consumption
What will I bring to the team?
- 5 years experience as a procurement specialist/senior buyer in enterprise / multinational companies with a full P2P process.
- Experience in the tech industry - an advantage.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Track record of cost reduction, Scoring, and consolidation projects
- Experience with vendor management, sourcing processes, and tools. Ability to draft and manage the RFP process, perform spend analytics, and develop recommendations.
- Service-oriented approach, Independent.
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face to face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber: You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 800 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.