Senior Product Analyst - B2C
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join our B2C team to establish the data infrastructure and create valuable insights of the B2C products. This role will report to the Director of product.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
The B2C team works to deliver growth in user base and revenues of different business units. To do so we’re looking to unlock key data challenges while connecting the dots between marketing and product efforts and their incremental impact on the business.
As a senior marketing analyst you will constantly work to help improve the business performance, by establishing a solid analytical layer and search for potential impact.
You'll be working to create a data culture and will play an important role in decision making.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Data Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of product and marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Performance Metrics: Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) related to product and marketing initiatives. Develop dashboards and reports to communicate performance to stakeholders.
- A/B Testing: Plan, execute, and analyze A/B tests to optimize product features and marketing campaigns. Provide recommendations for improvements based on test results.
- Customer Insights: Utilize customer data to gain insights into customer behavior, preferences, and needs. Identify opportunities for enhancing the customer experience.
- Forecasting: Develop forecasts and models to support budgeting, resource allocation, and revenue projections for both product and marketing efforts.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, marketers, and data engineers, to ensure data needs are met and insights are effectively communicated.
- Reporting: Create and deliver clear and concise reports and presentations that communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- 5+ years of experience working as a business / data analyst, preferably from a B2C company.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in industrial engineering/ economics/ statistics or other quantative background.
- Possess strong technical and analytical skills - a must!
- Is passionate about the use of SQL, spreadsheet analysis & automation and data visualization.
- Is an expert in attribution models across different devices and media partners.
- articulates the right questions and can see different angles of a product or business opportunity.
- Feels excited about problem solving and putting the puzzle pieces together, while interacting with different stakeholders.
- Has knowledge of ab testing and user analysis concepts (funnel, activation, segmentation, cohorts, retention, lifetime value).
- Knows python, R, or any other scripting language - a bonus.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.