Sales Development Representative
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas.
We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, sales tools, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to build a strong sales pipeline of our ideal target clients, through effective outbound prospecting.
This role will report to the Team Manager of Sales Development and sit out of our Burlington, MA location.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb’s digital intelligence solutions serve thousands of customers across many different industries and use cases around the world, and we haven’t even scraped the surface of our total addressable market.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will identify, engage, qualify, and set up new business meetings with our ideal target audience. These meetings will be managed, nurtured and eventually closed by Sales Managers (AEs). The role of SDRs is crucial to the health of our sales funnel, pipeline and new business motion.
SDRs are also the talent pipeline for the sales organization - high quality candidates that have the desire and ability to progress in their career to more complicated full cycle sales as Sales Managers (AEs) or Account Managers (AMs).
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Sales Development Department means your daily responsibilities will include:
- Conducting sales development best practices with cold calling, email, voicemails, and social media using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Utilizing prospecting and research tools to qualify accounts and create meeting opportunities with ideal personas.
- Strategizing with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales development process.
- Staying up to date with industry trends/market conditions to be expert in the industries you support.
- Participate in weekly team training in order to continuously improve and upskill as an SDR.
- For advanced SDR/BDR candidates, there may be an opportunity to be a ‘closer’ on some of the smaller deals that you generate the original meeting for.
This is the perfect job for someone who is:
- Dynamic thinker: continuously invests in adopting or adapting to think and respond to challenges critically and creatively.
- Creative: Finding creative solutions to resolve complex issues.
- Communicator: excellent both verbally and written.
- Tech savvy: Embrace advanced technology and incorporate it into your daily workflow.
DRIVE TO SUCCEED
- Goal driven: Motivated to achieve and exceed what is asked of them.
- Tenacious: Passion and grit are your currency and you know how to stay focused.
- Resilient: Can handle objections and not take them personally.
- Adaptable: Able to adjust to changes quickly.
- Collaborative: Team player who knows how to work with others to achieve your goals.
- Coachable: Listening to feedback and apply accordingly.
- Emotionally Intelligent: Ability to manage both your own emotions and understand the emotions of people around you.
Hybrid Policy - 4 Days In Office
At Similarweb we are all about building culture and as such we are an office first organization. We value daily collaboration with peers and all levels of leadership. We pride ourselves on offering free lunches, standing desks, all you can grab snacks, happy hours, quarterly night outs, company sponsored office events and much more. In other words, we are building a community and looking for people who want to be engaged and involved.
We place high priority on investing in SDRs who are generally early in their sales career. Weekly training, daily coaching and regular product, enablement and leadership sessions are all here to ensure you are successful in your role as an SDR and future sales roles.
Please note: We’re unable to sponsor employment visas at this time.