Managed Services Manager
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for an experienced Managed Services Manager for the Similarweb Professional Services team, to be accountable for the creation, growth, and development of our Managed Services offering, in addition to driving the adoption across the business. This role reports to the Managed Services Leader, EMEA.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is used by thousands of companies, of every size and from every industry, to give them a competitive advantage in driving online traffic. The Managed Services Manager will serve as an extension of the client, create engagement using our unique data, and help clients extract real business value from Similarweb products. Scaling Managed Services actively impacts the business by improving engagement, and client understanding, eventually increasing retention and creating business growth.
So, what will you be doing all day?
Your role as part of the Managed Services team means your daily responsibilities will cover 3 fronts:
- Support Sales and Account Management in pre-sales activities, including customer meetings and production of proposals in relation to Managed Services as required
- Work collaboratively with our Commercial teams to identify and fulfil new business opportunities, build pipelines, and drive cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Enable commercial teams to ensure Managed Services offering visibility, through relationship maintenance, enablement initiatives, and creation of collateral as needed.
- Responsible for the maintenance, ongoing delivery, and growth of existing customers.
- Create analysis briefs and presentations that will emphasize the value of our products to our clients.
- Provide support and training to outsourcing partners to ensure high standards
- Measure and report on the performance of outsourcing partners including time management, and quality control.
- Ensure that strong processes are in place for Managed Service activity
- Ensure profitability and revenue estimates are validated
- Ensure all engagements are being monitored and reported upon efficiently and consistently both internally and externally
- Develop strong subject matter expertise across all Similarweb products and offering
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Minimum 5 years of proven commercial/services experience for software companies or internet-based solutions
- Experience producing high-quality insights to solve business problems
- Experience in pre-sales activities, including customer meetings and proposal development
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to work collaboratively with commercial teams to identify and fulfill new business opportunities.
- Strong project management skills
- The ability to take initiative and identify opportunities to improve
About the team
Joining the Managed Services team offers a unique opportunity to be an initiating part of a growing offering aimed at creating impact across the entire business.
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll actually love the product you work with: Our customers aren’t our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said “the product.” Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether it’s Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, you’ll find all the tools and opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isn’t just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.